We all know who SpongeBob is. And today we are going to find out how to draw it. All it takes is a pencil, a good eraser and lots of patience. Just have these, follow the instructions bellow, and everything will work out just fine.
- Draw a rectangle; make sure it is not too long. Sketch lightly a maybe curved cross that goes about a quarter in..
- Erase the edges of the previous square and make it bumpy.
- Draw two wide, circle eyes – The eyes must be colored white, and the 2 small circles inside should be black. The circles around the small black circles should be blue.
- Draw a long, slim stick which increases ever so slightly in width for the nose. The nose has to be in the center.
- Draw a mouth connected to the nose, which is black with a red tongue. Make sure you have two quite noticeable bumps for his cheeks, with three red dots on them.
- Draw two buck teeth and color them white.
- Draw square pants with thin, black rectangles going across the waist (4), draw a collar with a tie. Color the pants in brown, the shirt white and the tie red. At the very bottom, draw two rectangles sticking out from underneath which will be the pant legs.
- Draw sleeves, which should be located slightly above the middle of his body,and should be in the shape of a fourth of an oval.
- For hands, draw two perfect circles, which will be the palms, and then draw what you did for the nose – a slim stick that is slightly wider at the ends.
- Draw two legs that have characteristics just like the arms, poking out from the two pant legs. Draw socks with 2 lines on them, and black shiny shoes.
- Add Spongebob’s holes, these are a darkish yellow-green. On your right side, there are 3 holes: one big at the top, and at the bottom there is one big hole followed by a smaller one. On the left side, there is a big and a small hole on both the top and bottom.